How to Set up iTunes Home Sharing in iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV – Steve Jobs bring apple into creator of inovative. iPod, iPad, iMac, iPhone is one of innovative apple product. But this this we will give some article How to Set up iTunes Home Sharing in iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV.
Have you ever wanted to listen to a song or watch a TV show on your iPhone or iPad, only to realize that it’s actually in your computer’s iTunes library? Apple actually foresaw this dilemma and created Home Sharing, a feature of iTunes 9 that’s been expanded in iTunes 10.2 to allow you to stream your library to iOS devices and Apple TV. Here’s How to Set up iTunes Home Sharing in iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV :
1. Make sure you have all the right software. You’ll need a Mac or Windows PC running iTunes version 10.2 or later and either an iOS device with at least iOS 4.3 installed or a second-generation Apple TV using software 4.2.1 or later.
2. Turn on Home Sharing in iTunes. The option to do so is called “Turn on Home Sharing” and can be found on the Advanced menu. Selecting this option displays a screen asking for your Apple ID and password. This is the same information you use to download content from the iTunes Store. Once you’ve successfully entered the info and clicked “Create Home Share,” Home Sharing will be active.
3. Enable Home Sharing on your iOS device. This can be done by going to Settings, then selecting “iPod” and entering your Apple ID and password in the Home Sharing section.
4. Select your shared library on your iOS device. From the main screen of the iPod or Music app (iPhone and iPod touch), select More, then Shared, and choose the library you want to use. In the iPad’s iPod app, select Library in the left-hand column and choose your shared libary from the popup menu. You’ll know you’re viewing a shared library on your device because its name will be displayed when browsing content. To watch shared videos on iPad and iPod touch, select the Shared option in their Video apps and choose your shared library.
5. Use your shared library on Apple TV. On the home screen, select Computers, then “Turn on Home Sharing.” You’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID and password, after which your shared library will appear when you select Computers.
6. Use Home Sharing to copy music, videos, and more between computers. iTunes 9 or later lets you copy content in your library to up to five other computers in your home. To connect a computer to your iTunes Home Share, select “Turn on Home Sharing” from the Advanced menu in iTunes on the computer you want to add, then enter your Apple ID and password. You’ll then be able to browse the shared iTunes library from the Home Sharing icon under Shared in the left-hand column and transfer content to your local library.
7. Set up automatic transfers. Home Sharing can be used to automatically copy newly purchased iTunes Store content from one computer’s iTunes library to another. To activate it, select Settings in the bottom right corner of the window when browsing a Home Sharing library, then choose what type of content you’d like to keep up-to-date from the options presented.
This tutorial is taken from tecca.com
Powered by Facebook Comments
Suka dengan artikel ini?..klik tombol like dan bagikan dengan teman anda